Friday, January 16, 2009

"Milly & Billy"

This was the day of my family Christmas Party and the weather was really bad so my Aunt and Uncle didn't want to go out in the snow, so we decided to stop by their place on the way to my brother's house. They are big U of U fans and so I had their names embroidered on red blankets for Christmas. As a joke I had Billy and Milly put on their blankets. My Uncle is so cute he wanted to make sure that Billy got in all the pictures. My Uncle is 92 now and looks great! We dropped in unexpected but had a really nice visit I am glad that we got to see them. Dave's brother Dan was with us and he took the picture. They sure thought that Graham was a cutie!

2 comments:

McCarty Family said...

What a cute family! It is great to see your aunt and uncle are doing well too.

cynthia said...

Cute picture. You guys are looking good!