Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Today is Thanksgiving and it is kind of somber at our house. We are all missing Tyson. But, we have Graham and his is so much fun. He is 16 months old now and gets into everything and is talking more and more. In the picture that is Chelsea lying down with Howie on top of her. Graham can say Howie and follows him all aroung calling his name and barking at him. Happy Thanksgiving to our family up north we wish we we could be there.



3 comments:

Janae said...

I have to say I am impressed with all of the new posts. I am very impressed also that you got him out on his mission so quickly. You have an awesome family

There go's the Craigs again... said...

ahh he is so cute! And Big We Miss you guys!

Kristin said...

I like the fill in the blank missionary letter ideas, Sometimes it may just help him know exactly what it is that you want to know about there. Has his Visa arrived yet?