Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I am new to this blogging bit so I am going to back track a little.

Tyson got his mission call. He is going to Curitiba Brazil. He leaves for the Sao Paulo Brazil MTC November 25th from the St. George Airport and will arrive in Brazil the morning of the 26th.

He is really excited and just got his temple recommend and is excited to go to the temple. He wants to go soon so he can go to the Temple in St. George as much as he can before he leaves. We just found out that his "farewell" talk will be November 23rd. Our Sacrament meeting is at 1:00 at the Main Street chapel in Ivins, Utah.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Yeah your a blogger now! I guess we will all be learning at the same time, you'll have to check our out too. It's a mommystout.blogspot
I think yours is looking pretty awesome, I havent even loaded a picture for my profile yet.
Kris

Kristin said...

Okay one more comment, congrats to Elder Pettergrew on the mission call. Wow to boys going to Brazil from our ward. Pretty Cool!

Brenda said...

HURRAY!!!! YOU HAVE A BLOG! That is so great that Tyson is going to the Temple soon. I am looking forward to staying up to date on what's happening with the Pettegrew family. And seeing all the great Mission Post.

cynthia said...

Great news. Congrats to Tyson from the Craigs. We miss you guys.
Elise great blog, way to go!