I hear they sent Tyson on his mission a wek early...I have never heard of that happening. Is that a common thing? I know he will do wonderful on his mission!
This is us at Disneyland-Spring Break 2006. It was their 50th Anniversary and if you look close you can see I am wearing gold Mickey Mouse Ears. This was our last family trip together. We had a ball and we all love Disneyland. It's our favorite place on earth.
3 comments:
Cute picture on your family profile. Can you believe we have never taken our kids to Disneyland?
Its been a while since you posted. This is the post police. :) jk We would love to see more about your family/
I hear they sent Tyson on his mission a wek early...I have never heard of that happening. Is that a common thing? I know he will do wonderful on his mission!
Post a Comment