This is my first attempt at blogging. Chelsea helped me set this up and as you can see she doesn't know what year it is. Tyson graduated this year 2008. I can't figure out how to fix it.
Thanks to Janae Bang for helping me get this going. I think I need a refresher course already.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You did an awesome job. Just play around with it a little you will figure it out. If you have ?s call me.
If you want to change the date, go to add a new post, once you click in there there will be a tab that says edit a pot. click on that it will show all posts, click on the edit button next to which ever post you need to edit ( I messed up on my first entry too :)
Post a Comment